|ABSTRACT SUBMISSION HAS BEEN CLOSED|
|THE NOTIFICATIONS WILL BE SENT OUT IN THE FIRST WEEK IN MARCH|
Abstract Submission of the IFSO-EC 2017 Symposium, Naples, Italy, is open from October 31, 2016. You can send your abstract until
January 15, 2017 February 6, 2017.
October 31, 2016
Abstract submission opening
January 15, 2017 February 6, 2017
Abstract submission deadline
Abstracts will only be accepted on-line via this Abstract Submission Form
IFSO-EC 2017 Abstract Submission Instructions
- Only online submissions, submitted with a valid email address via the website of the IFSO-EC 2017 Symposium, Naples, Italy, will be considered. Abstracts submitted by post, fax or email will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English with maximum words of 325. This includes total number of words in field Abstract (excluding the fields References and Acknowledgement). Abstracts which exceed this word count will be automatically rejected.
- Pictures, graphs and tables are allowed only as an attachment. The maximum number of attachments is 2 per abstract. The format is GIF, JPG or PNG only. The maximum size is 2 MB per file.
- Contact details of the submitting author must be provided as part of the abstract submission process. All correspondence will be sent to the submitting author only. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to forward any relevant correspondence to the presenting author.
- At least one listed author of each accepted abstract must register (paying the relevant registration fee) and attend the Symposium to present the abstract. If the authors of an accepted abstract fail to present the poster then those authors will be forbidden from submitting abstracts to the IFSO-EC congresses for a period of 3 years.
- Submitting authors will be notified of the Programme Organising Committee (POC) decision by late February 2017. The POC decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Abstract Presentation – Important information
Oral Sessions at IFSO-EC 2017 Symposium, Naples, Italy, will incorporate the highest quality submitted abstracts – giving abstract submitters greater opportunity to present their work orally. Abstracts will also be selected for poster presentation.
Poster Sessions will form an integral part of the IFSO-EC 2017 Symposium Scientific Programme. Poster Sessions will not conflict with any other sessions meaning that they will not be scheduled at the same time as oral sessions in the programme. Poster authors will be asked to stand by their poster during scheduled poster presentation times. Authors will be notified of the status of their abstract by late February 2017. Further presentation instructions will be given at this time.
Conflict of interest and Funding Disclosure
IFSO-EC encourages full disclosure of all relevant sources of funding in relation to abstracts submitted to this congress. Conflict of interest or funding disclosures should be added to the foot of the abstract text (this will not affect the word count).
All accepted abstracts submitted in the standard submission process will be published in the official Abstract Book of the IFSO-EC Symposium, Naples, Italy.
Confirmation of Receipt
Submitting authors will be sent an acknowledgement via e-mail to confirm that their abstract has been received. If you do not receive the acknowledgement within three days of your submission, please contact the Symposium Secretariat on the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org